Thursday, April 15, 2010

PC BS

.
a friend of mine sent me a link to an article:
http://www.forbes.com/2010/04/14/housing-builders-boom-lifestyle-real-estate-homes-chines-drywall.html

Here's my reply to my friend:

"lazy"? I believe that it's more evil than that. Try "rip off".

"Short cut" doesn't begin to tell the story. Pulte substitutes nails for hurricane clips. "Short cut"? Or a dishonest, reckless, DELIBERATE act that places people's lives and property in danger?

Along with Pulte and inept and/or corrupt government (e.g., Beaufort County, SC and San Antonio, TX building departments), I've got JD Power in my sights. JD Power is one of the pigs feeding at the Pulte trough. Pulte uses JD Power BIG TIME to sell their houses--at a cost. JD Power charges builders for their services.

Nice try, Forbes, but FAR short of the REAL problem.
.
.

No comments: