Sunday, July 4, 2010

Declaration of Independence

.
Today, as we celebrate the 234th anniversary of our nation’s Declaration of Independence from tyranny, I honor and renew this declaration.

1. I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, and to the government for which it stands. I reject tyranny by ANY other power, foreign or domestic, public or private.

2. I object to being governed by private company Pulte Homes and its minions: Wentworth, SCHH CA, Board-appointed committees, NRC, etc.

3. I embrace free speech, objectivity, and integrity.

4. I reject propaganda. Accordingly, I have unsubscribed from TYSK emails. As long as they continue to lack objectivity and to be censored, I will not watch SCHH TV or read Sunsations.

5. I embrace presenting issues that are important to the community without censorship or interference from Pulte, Wentworth, SCHH CA, Board-appointed committees, NRC, etc. I embrace presenting contrasting points of view.

6. I would rather see 3 empty seats on the CA BOD than resident representatives who sign loyalty oaths to the Pulte-controlled BOD.

7. I reject the NRC and Board-appointed committees that lack objectivity or are censored.

8. I pledge to continue to exercise my right to free speech to speak out against tyranny, deceit, shoddy construction, shabby treatment, etc.

9. I pledge to continue to speak out against any person, group, organization, or company that unduly interferes with my right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

10. I pledge to exercise my independence in honor of those before me who secured it through their blood and sacrifices.
.
.

No comments: