Monday, March 23, 2009

to sue or not to sue, that is the question

to my friend, Carl Brown, at (,230.msg8757.html#new ) :


about the same--folks here don't know what to do--including me. About 500 are suing Pulte (one case has been decided--, The rest of us (in the thousands) are trying to decide what to do. Some of us, who may be planning to sell and move, and whose houses don't exhibit any outward signs of stucco distress, are struggling with the decision as to whether to sue or not.

Your expertise has been very helpful to me, and hopefully to others. Your comments, along with others ( have been helpful in sorting out the Pulte BS. Now, all we have to do is to decide what to do...

Thanks for all your help.


No comments: