Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pulte Homes' crack laboratory



http://www.kens5.com/news/Shifting-and-shuffling-Fairhaven-residents-complain-their-foundations-are-slipping-162115165.html

How would you like to live in a Pulte Homes' house that is falling apart? How would you like it if Pulte Homes, the so-called "Master Builder", kept coming back time and time again, and can't fix the problem?

"...repurchasing the home is exactly what Ruiz wants. She said Pulte has already fixed her floor 4 times."
“I don’t want Pulte to come in here and continue fixing things for the rest of my life or the rest of this home’s life because it’s under warranty," she said. "I don’t want Pulte in my life. I’m sorry, but I don’t. I want to move on.”

Don't apologize, Ms. Ruiz. Apparently, Pulte Homes hasn't heard of "3 strikes and you're OUT"! I don't blame you. I wouldn't want Pulte Homes in my life either. I'd want to move on too. If Pulte Homes was a decent company that stood behind their product, and treated their customers well, then Pulte Homes would buy back their defective house.



No comments: