Monday, October 24, 2011

answer

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
http://www.apexdesignsllc.com/chicago-mortgage/pulte-cedar-ridge-lockport-question/

"Thinking of buying a home in Cedar Ridge Lockport area – Pulte homes. Honestly, the build quality looks really good. Fit and finish are great. Is there anybody here who could shed some light on personal experiences with Pulte in Lockport. I understand that some Pulte homes in other places of the country haven’t always been great. But, when I walked through a few homes, the quality seems pretty good. They did everything right… Anyone else think so?"

Cindy has been posting her question on Twitter ("Pulte Cedar Ridge Lockport (Illinois) Question") for some time. She's received ONE comment: On 12/26/10, lockwood_1979 said: "I need one, but I am in Maine."

Let me explain something to you, Cindy. You're not going to get an answer to your question, because NOBODY CARES.

I'm CONFIDENT that I will be able to sell my shoddy Pulte house,
because buyers aren't researching builders before they buy (like you're doing, and I didn't).

The other reason that you won't get an answer to your question is
because people who own shoddy Pulte houses aren't talking (because they want to be able to sell their shoddy Pulte house too).

So, Cindy, you get an A+ for trying...
but no kewpie doll.
Forget trying to get an answer to your question, Cindy...
NOBODY CARES.
.
.

No comments: