There are more than 13,000 people in my community. MANY have been victims of Pulte’s shoddy construction. And yet, only a VERY FEW speak out. They could be counted on two hands (probably with a hand to spare!). Why is that?
- Many are afraid of Pulte
- Some have signed a “gag agreement” with Pulte to try to get their shoddy construction problems addressed (even though written warranties don’t specify that homeowners must sign “gag” agreements)
- Many want to pass Pulte's shoddy construction on their house off onto some other unsuspecting buyer. This is dishonest.
- Many are just plain clueless
There are MANY ways to speak OUT PUBLICLY:
- Post on this website and/or the MANY others devoted to shoddy construction by builders
- Start your own FREE blog (a few minutes on the internet will tell you how)
- Tweet and/or Re-Tweet
Fair and balanced? NO! In the interest of “fair and balanced” speak out PUBLICLY: on this website, on other websites, on your own blog, or on Twitter.com. Compose your own "Tweet"; or, "Re-Tweet" someone else's post that you agree with.
Maybe things will eventually change. Your children, your grandchildren, your family and friends, and your fellow citizens will thank you.