the SCHH community association is holding election for TWO resident seats on the Board of Directors. Let's review the facts:
1. there are TWO choices in the election: incumbent 1 and incumbent 2. One must ask: "why vote?"
2. Pulte employees (who aren't subject to election) hold 4 of the 7 seats. One must ask: "why vote?"
3. Even if Pulte employees didn't hold the majority of seats, they have absolute veto power over everything. One must ask: "why vote?"
4. Last year the Pulte-controlled board of directors forced the resignation of the new duly-elected resident member of the board of directors, because he wouldn't swear allegiance to Pulte. One must ask: "why vote?"
5. At the same board meeting, the Pulte-controlled board fired, or forced the resignation, of FOUR chairmen of board-appointed committees, because they had the AUDACITY to propose a study to look into incorporating Sun City Hilton Head. One must ask: "why vote?"
Yet there are people here who will vote for incumbent 1 and incumbent 2.
I thought that elections were supposed to be about choices?